Enhance your personal space with this gorgeous large wall hanging, featuring mandalas from the Perennial Harmony collection. Let the vibrant colours of the flower mandalas brighten up your life!
- Digitally printed on gorgeous Belgian Linen fabric (55% Belgian & 45% Cotton mix). Printed in Melbourne.
- Large wall hanging measures at 30cm wide x 1.7m long.
- Comes with Tasmanian Oak dowels and a cotton rope cord for hanging.
- Care instructions provided at the bottom of the hanging. Dry clean or gentle hand-wash cold. Do not use washing machine or dryer. Line-dry and do not wring dry. Iron on reverse on low.
‘Perennial Harmony’ is a series of flower mandalas that are associated to each specific major chakra. Each piece has its own beautiful energy, and serves to uplift you with happiness, empathy and love, both individually and as a whole collection.
My sole intention with this collection is that the three elements guide you, flowing beautifully together to help you in exploring your happiness. Woven between these elements are the representations of how my sometimes challenging life experiences have helped me develop and explore my path as an artist.
- Please understand these ideas are only based on my personal interpretations. I’m not a medical professional and these concepts aren’t based on clinical or medical knowledge. If you ever feel like you may be struggling with any of these ideas, please don’t hesitate to reach out to a professional for help.
- The actual print's colour may be slightly different from the picture shown online due to lighting.
- Pick-up available from Mooroolbark, Victoria.