“I shed my skin and release the light from within.“
‘Evolve’ is an evolution of the Spectacled Cobra design from the Animalis collection, printed in metallic copper ink on black. Incorporating an original paisley design that’s inspired by Hindu art, these bandanas are handmade with love and are the perfect accessory to let your inner reptilian beam.
Sized at 52cm x 52cm (20.5″ x 20.5″), these large bandanas are made with a mix of 70% bamboo viscose and 30% organic cotton fabric. They’re soft, lightweight and comfortable to wear around your neck, mouth or over your head (whichever way you like!).
Benefits of Bamboo
Bamboo is a natural, fast-growing plant and is a resource that is not only sustainable, but also gives back to the environment. No pesticides or fertilizers are used when growing bamboo. You can be assured you're wearing a high-quality product that makes you feel good while wearing it, and is also environmentally friendly.
Bamboo fibre is naturally hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-body odour. The fibre is more absorbent than cotton, for a more comfortable wear excellent against your skin.
- Wash cool
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry
- Do not iron print
- Re-shape while damp
- Limited stock for the first batch, however a reprint will happen potentially in other colours as well. Stay tuned for updates!
- The actual print's colour may be slightly different from the picture shown online due to lighting
- Models not included ;) Check out DJ Megapixel's page here.
- Photography by Psymon Photography
- Printing by Inksplash Screenprinting
- Available online or pick-up available from Mooroolbark, Victoria