“I flow with my heart and release what no longer serves me.”
With the Water element balanced and the Turtle as a guide, our journey brings serenity and peace of mind. Display in your home to bring out the Turtle in you, or gift to a loved one who inspires you like the Turtle does.
- Open edition print screen-printed manually by hand with love on 100% recycled eco-friendly paper.
- A3 (11.69" x 16.53") size.
- Comes with description card. Also available as a whole collection with 4 other power animals that comes with collection booklet and matching crystal set.
Hawksbill Turtle (Water Element)
Known in ancient Hindu legend to carry the world on its back, the Turtle is a wise and graceful creature associated with patience and persistence. The deep water currents are where the Turtle finds its freedom, calmly and intuitively navigating the formidable power of the water with confidence, understanding, and respect.
The Water element is symbolic of graceful determination, a gentle yet powerful force of change and regeneration. A low imbalance of this element can leave us feeling drained and lethargic. Simple daily activities seem too difficult, and it becomes easier to retreat from conflicts and social situations. An overbalance brings overwhelming emotion bubbling quickly to the surface, and we can easily be swept up in the rushing tide of other’s dramatic emotional journeys. When the Water element is offered the freedom to find its balance, the healing energy flows through all areas of life offering greater awareness of empathy, intuition and understanding of ourselves and those around us.
Inviting the Turtle’s serene energy and the graceful power of the Water element into your life can offer a reminder to slow down and explore the deep undercurrents of your emotions. You might notice the visual appearance of the animal, or you may appreciate the graceful fortitude of people going with the flow, and opening themselves to new experiences. Basic self-care such as nutrition and hydration can help balance the Water element. Simply enjoying time in nature, and exploring creative passions like painting or dance can offer freedom and joy. A conscious practise of self-acceptance and self-love will help to deal with fears and challenges as they surface, opening us to deeper connections with ourselves and our loved ones.
With the Water element balanced and the Turtle as a guide, our journey brings serenity and peace of mind. Our survival relies on our instincts to keep us safe, and our intuition guides us in making wise decisions that help to heal ourselves and others. We’re reminded that persistence is just as important as slowing down, pacing ourselves, and finding our own intuitive state of flow.
- Please understand these ideas are only based on my personal interpretations. I’m not a medical professional and these concepts aren’t based on clinical or medical knowledge. If you ever feel like you may be struggling with any of these ideas, please don’t hesitate to reach out to a professional for help.
- The actual print’s colour may be slightly different from the picture shown online due to lighting
- Frame not included
- Pick-up available from Mooroolbark, Victoria