Indian Peafowl ~ Air Element Meditation Medley includes:
- 1 x Open edition A3 (11.7 in × 16.5 inches) Indian Peafowl print
- 1 x Indian Peafowl ~ Air Element print description card
- 1 x 10ml bottle of Rose Geranium essential oil (Gumleaf Essentials)
- 1 x Jade tumble stone
- 1 x Wooden laser cut disc with Octahedron symbol
- 1 x Indian Peafowl ~ Air Element Meditation Medley description card
The Air element represents communication and freedom of movement. The Indian Peafowl aligns strongly with the Air element, which is also connected with the Heart Chakra. When the Air element and Heart Chakra are balanced, our mind settles into a calm confidence, inviting clarity and fresh perspective.
The Geranium originates from South Africa, and was introduced to Europe in the 17th century. The fresh, sweet scent of Rose Geranium balances the mind
and body, supporting emotional change to alleviate depression and stress. The rosy aspect of the oil enhances beauty, and the fruity note invites romance and love. By balancing emotions, the energy becomes quite calming and relaxing, and increases one’s ability to attract love and friendship.
An ancient, sacred stone long connected with the Orient, Jade is a prosperity stone that is associated with good health and fortune. This stone is a symbol of purity, serenity and nurturing. Jade encourages becoming who you really are, recognising yourself as a spiritual being on a human journey.
Use Jade and Rose Geranium together during meditation while visualising the Indian Peafowl to empower your Air element and your Heart Chakra. In unity, these items may help to build confidence and self esteem, encouraging your true-self out into the world as your self-love and integrity flourishes.
Alternatives you may try:
Essential Oils: Lemon, Marjoram Crystals: Green Aventurine, Rose Quartz
- Please understand these ideas are only based on my personal interpretations. I’m not a medical professional and these concepts aren’t based on clinical or medical knowledge. If you ever feel like you may be struggling with any of these ideas, please don’t hesitate to reach out to a professional for help.
- The essential oil in this kit is intended for use in a diffuser. Empath Designs is not responsible for the misuse of any essential oils. Please don't hesitate to seek professional advice prior to using, or go to Buckley & Phillips for more information.
- The actual print's colour may be slightly different from the picture shown online due to lighting.
- Frame for print not included.
- Package is shipped via registered shipping with signature only.
- Pick-up available from Mooroolbark, Victoria.