“I shed my skin and release the light from within.”
With the Aether element in balance and the wisdom of the Cobra as a guide, we begin to understand our true potential and purpose in life. Display in your home to bring out the Cobra in you, or gift to a loved one who inspires you like the Cobra does.
- Open edition print screen-printed manually by hand with love on 100% recycled eco-friendly paper.
- A3 (11.69" x 16.53") size.
- Comes with description card. Also available as a whole collection with 4 other power animals that comes with collection booklet and matching crystal set.
Spectacled Cobra (Aether Element)
The Cobra is a quick and clever animal, worshipped in Hindu mythology as a symbol of wealth, power, and fertility. This wise creature also represents transformation and healing energies, and it is often thought sexual energy lays coiled within us, like a sleeping serpent ready to be woken. The wisdom and awareness of the Cobra aligns gracefully with the mysterious presence of the Aether element. They offer space to understand our own spirituality and the universal interconnectedness of all things.
The intangible element of Aether represents the space between all things, a place of balance and harmony where existence begins and life is born. A low imbalance in this space can leave us feeling unsteady and unsure of ourselves when life gets chaotic, as we lose sight of the big picture and get stuck in the details. An overbalance here can take that short-sightedness to dizzying heights where we lose touch with reality, spiralling into self-destructive patterns and neglecting what truly matters. Once this ever-present space is granted the mindful attention it deserves, we find harmony with our spiritual self and gracefully move through the ups and down of life, all while remaining grounded. True awareness grants the ability to be vulnerable and connect, to be humble and grow, and to be still and find peace.
Inviting the Cobra’s insight and the space of the Aether element into your life offers understanding of yourself, and awareness of all things and all beings. You may notice the animal as a symbol of its form, or perhaps you’ll become more aware of others on similar paths all around you. Balance is an intrinsic aspect of Aether, and finding harmony can be as simple as taking the time to be still, to find gratitude, and to reconnect with your values. Explore philosophy and personal development, spending time with mindful practises such as meditation and yoga. Just as the serpent sheds its skin, you release beliefs and fears that no longer serve you as you grow. As you learn to express emotions and offer yourself unconditional love, this compassion flows outward, empowering others to grow and embrace change.
With the Aether element in balance and the wisdom of the Cobra as a guide, we begin to understand our true potential and purpose in life. The prospect of change turns challenges into amazing opportunities, and the stunning complexities of life, death, and rebirth begin to unfold beautifully before us as we journey through the grand transitions of life.
- Please understand these ideas are only based on my personal interpretations. I’m not a medical professional and these concepts aren’t based on clinical or medical knowledge. If you ever feel like you may be struggling with any of these ideas, please don’t hesitate to reach out to a professional for help.
- The actual print’s colour may be slightly different from the picture shown online due to lighting
- Frame not included
- Pick-up available from Mooroolbark, Victoria