“I stand tall and proud of my unique qualities for I am the only me.”
With the Air element in balance and the Peafowl as a guide, each day begins with a new perspective and a clear view of what lays ahead. Display in your home to bring out the Peafowl in you, or gift to a loved one who inspires you like the Peafowl does.
- Open edition print screen-printed manually by hand with love on 100% recycled eco-friendly paper.
- A3 (11.69" x 16.53") size.
- Comes with description card. Also available as a whole collection with 4 other power animals that comes with collection booklet and matching crystal set.
Indian Peafowl (Air Element)
The Peafowl is a graceful animal representing integrity, vision, and artistic ability. In Hindu mythology it is known as a spiritual teacher associated with guidance, patience, and knowledge. The male Peafowl, known as the Peacock, is well known for its remarkably vibrant plumage. As the bird explores the movement of air amidst its feathers, it unfolds into a dazzling display of its true colours. The Peacock can be a reminder that it is okay to stand out in a crowd and offer truth to the world.
The Air element represents communication and freedom of movement, a gentle calming force with the power to change direction quickly and easily. A low imbalance of this element can be blinding as we drift into a fog of doubt, hesitating and freezing as we lose focus and lose faith in ourselves. An overbalance here, however, causes chaos as thoughts take flight, becoming a hurricane of drifting ideas that we struggle to tie down. Sleep evades us as thoughts spin endlessly, and overthinking swirls into anxiety and worry. When the Air element has the space to find balance, a deep breath and a fresh perspective clear the air, bringing clarity and settling the mind into calm confidence.
Inviting the Peacock’s visionary energy and the clarity of the Air element into your space clears the view ahead, and offers a stunning reminder of the silver lining behind every cloud. You may be graced with appearances of the animal’s form, or you may notice moments of courageously calm expression, as visionary thinkers display their ideas to the world. Balancing the Air element can be as simple as opening windows, enjoying the breeze, and spending time outside watching the clouds. Disconnecting from sources of stress like television and mobile devices allows space to ponder and unwind. Meditation and focus on the breath helps dissipate anxiety, lifting the fog of fear and allowing clearer vision of the way forward.
With the Air element in balance and the Peafowl as a guide, each day begins with a new perspective and a clear view of what lays ahead. Clarity and certainty are powerful tools to facilitate learning and growth, offering freedom to go with the flow and courage to explore. Self-love flourishes as we take pride in our accomplishments, developing skills and discovering passions. This builds confidence and takes our brilliant true-self out into the world with self esteem and integrity.
- Please understand these ideas are only based on my personal interpretations. I’m not a medical professional and these concepts aren’t based on clinical or medical knowledge. If you ever feel like you may be struggling with any of these ideas, please don’t hesitate to reach out to a professional for help.
- The actual print’s colour may be slightly different from the picture shown online due to lighting
- Frame not included
- Pick-up available from Mooroolbark, Victoria