SHIPS MID-NOVEMBER 2020
The Winter Solstice marks the highest and lowest point of the sun in relation to the earth.
The word solstice comes from the Latin sol (sun) and sistere (to stand still). In the Southern Hemisphere, the Winter Solstice falls on June 20 or 21, and in the Northern Hemisphere, falls on December 21 or 22.
The Winter Solstice symbolises contemplation and celebrates the longest hours of darkness whilst preparing for the rebirth of the sun in Spring, the start of a new cycle of the four seasons. This is an excellent opportunity for us to regenerate, rejuvenate and to replenish our energy through self-reflection. Going within ourselves allows to appreciate how far we've come throughout the year and to aid us in setting our intentions for Spring.
- Includes 'hanging-loops' for easy wall hanging
- Photo-quality printed on super-soft, fade resistant durable custom poly-tech fabric
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- 40" x 60" in / 101 x 152cm and 60" x 90" / 152 x 228cm
- These tapestries are made to order.
- The actual print’s colour may be slightly different from the picture shown online.
- Pre-orders close Monday Oct 26 2020.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for printing before shipment.