The Spring Equinox marks the first day of the season of Spring and is celebrated across the globe by many cultures.
The word equinox comes from the Latin aequus (equal) and nox (night). On the two equinoxes every year, the Sun shines directly on the Equator and the length of day and night are nearly equal. In the Southern Hemisphere, the Spring Equinox falls on September 22 or 23, and in the Northern Hemisphere, falls on March 20 or 21.
The Spring Equinox symbolises rebirth, awakening and growth, and marks the beginning of the new cycle of seasons. With the Spring Equinox, the light of day begins to grow longer heading towards the Summer Solstice. This is an invigorating time to bring back balance in your life after a season of contemplation and recharging through the winter. It is also wonderful time of year to to surround yourself with inspiration and creativity, as well as an opportunity to gain clarity to be really clear on what you want to see grow in your life.
- Includes 'hanging-loops' for easy wall hanging
- Photo-quality printed on super-soft, fade resistant durable custom poly-tech fabric
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- 40" x 60" in / 101 x 152cm and 60" x 90" / 152 x 228cm
- These tapestries are made to order.
- The actual print’s colour may be slightly different from the picture shown online.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for printing before shipment.